Here’s what we ticked off on the week commencing June 23rd, taking us to 269 out of 270 pubs, so 99% through the tour. That’s the official final total as we’ve already ticked off the remaining pubs, but there are still 4 remaining to be written up. The map is here, all up to date now.
The astute among you will notice that we’ve done 269 out of 270, and yet there are still 4 to write up. This is due to the 3 pubs that changed name over the year, and which we visited twice. The map only counts the current names.
- #264: WJ Christie & Sons, West Port, Edinburgh
- #265: Heads & Tales, Rutland Place, Edinburgh
- #266: Henry’s Cellar Bar, Morrison Street, Edinburgh
- #267: The Mad Hatter, Torphichen Place, Edinburgh
- #268: Platform 5, Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh
- #269: Pickles, Broughton Street, Edinburgh