We ticked off 6 pubs and bars in Edinburgh’s West End, so we’re about 2.4% through our tour.
- #1: Bert’s Bar, William Street
- #2: Teuchters, William Street
- #3: The Melville, William Street
- #4: Mathers Bar, Queensferry Street
- #5: Ryan’s Bar, Hope Street
- #6: Angels Share, Hope Street
The weirdest thing was how quiet town was, perhaps the calm before the Festival storm. The stupidest thing was doing them all on the same school night, I’m getting too old for that.
Lessons for next week are to take more notes, bring a better camera, have a bigger dinner and drink less beer (or drink slower).